Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger, claimed to be ready to spend a lot of money for the sake of bringing in new players in the transfer of the summer 2016. However, theorigin of the France Manager just want to menggelontorkan that funds for the rightplayers, he brought.
Arsenal has so far been one of the clubs that look sluggish on the stock transfer. Fortress Emirates stadium was recorded recently recruited three new players in the summer of 2016, i.e. Granite Xhaka from Borussia Mönchengladbach, Takuma Asano ofSanfrecce Hiroshima, and Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.
In fact, many are associated with a number of Arsenal players in nganjuk on this summer. The latest, The Gunners were associated with the plan of the move of Defender Shkodran Mustafi, Valencia. However, until now there has not been a deal that happened from both sides.
Read also: http://www.gosportee.com/sepatubola/specs
“I’m sure it will be wiser if I cannot discuss specific players problem. However, we are ready to spend money. It was not my money, it would be wiser to membelanjakannnya the right way, “said Wenger.
Homework Wenger before stock transfer closed 1 September 2016 is finding a newcentral defender. As is known, Captain Per Mertesacker and Gabriel Paulista Middlehit by injury.
“It is very difficult indeed to know and find a particular player. That’s why all clubs are on stock transfers for players and the same deals, “he said.
Arsenal start their inaugural Premier League action 2016-2017 3-4 defeat of Liverpool, Sunday (14/8/2016). The defeat makes Olivier Giroud and his friends are now stranded in the 14th position of the standings temporarily.
On the second weekend of action, Arsenal back will face heavy action. They are scheduled to meet in the King Power Stadium, home ground of Premier League champions last season, Leicester City, on Saturday (20/8/2016).
Chelsea, reported The Telegraph, Wednesday (16/8/2016), intends to transfer the club broke the record for the sake of securing the services of Defender Naples, Kalidou Koulibaly, in the summer of 2016.
Chelsea‘s interest against Koulibaly actually already since the beginning of this summer. However, until now there has been no agreement between the two sides.
Manager Antonio Conte is enthusiastic about bringing in players aged 25 years wasto strengthen the midfield and the back of his team. As is known, currently The Blues depends only on Gary Cahill and John Terry in Central defense sector.
Kurt Zouma who suffered an injury in early 2016 has not been determined when tobe back playing. Therefore, Koulibaly judged worthy of being in the position to restore power lines behind The Londoners.
As is known, last season’s Koulibaly impresses along Naples and managed to have an important role. Senegalese midfielder it successfully records 42 appearances in the various joint event Partenopei.
For the sake of realizing removals Koulibaly, Chelsea are ready to cast a bid worth 60 million pounds or equivalent to Rp 1 trillion. If it be true, Koulibaly will be the most expensive player ever removed.
Previously, the most expensive transfer in Chelsea owned record Fernando Torres from Liverpool would go home on time. Not only that, Koulibaly will also be the most expensive defender in the world. Because, the current status is still owned by DavidLuiz when invited to Paris Saint-Germain from Stamford Bridge at a price of £ 50 million in 2014.
Chelsea have so far acquired two new players on the stock transfer, i.e. the N’Golo Kanté from Leicester City and Michy Batshuayi from Marseille.
The former midfielder Manchester United (MU), Nani, revealed the contract five years meneken, along the Red Demon stronghold was the worst moment of his career.According to the Portugal midfielder, his career was nearly destroyed when wearing the uniform of The Red Devils.
Nani joined MU of Sporting in the summer of 2007. First, he was digadang-gadangas a potential star, but because it often does not display consistent performance and often suffered injury, the 29-year-old player‘s career was declining so that finally leave.
Transitional Chair Manager of Sir Alex Ferguson to David Moyes in 2013-14 to become one of the causes of the declining performance of Nani. In that season, he appeared in only 13 games. The Red Devils suffered a major failure, because any finish in the Premier League standings, ranking seventh.
“It (joining MU) should get to be the best moment in my life, but everything changed for the worse. After you meneken contract, you’d think everyone will support and help you. However, you can see the opposite, “said Nani.
“After that, the stress is coming. I am devastated, and of course, some injuries come.It was a bad moment and something that makes me really happen and disappointed, “he added.